Friday, April 24, 2009

Public Speaker Loves Both Dentists

When you need more extensive dental work, such full mouth reconstruction, you may have to see a cosmetic dentist who specializes in more advanced procedures. Celia Milton is one such person.

A New Jersey Wedding Ceremony Officiant and Minister, Celia writes that she was in need of extensive implants and reconstruction. Her regular dentist referred her to Dr. Robert Jaffin, DMD, a periodontist in Hackensack, NJ and Dr. Jorge Barrios, DDS, a prosthodontist in HoHoKus, NJ. Celia writes:

"When my regular dentist referred me to these dentists, I was terrified, and very depressed about the whole process. I am a public speaker; my appearance and my ability to speak (of course) is of primary importance to me.

"Every step of the way, Dr. Jaffin and Dr. Barrios made me feel comfortable, confident, and hopeful about my result. They worked together seamlessly, and the result is just amazing; my smile is beautiful and natural.

"They also went out of their way to involve everyone in their office in my journey. I can't say enough about their artistry, their professional expertise and their warm and concerned treatment of someone who was very obviously freaking out. I love them both."

Celia, thank you for your story! Your smile is beautiful.

No comments: